COVID-19 Safety Measures
The safety of our guests and employees is our first priority. In order to ensure a positive and seamless experience at Inn at the Convention, we have implemented the following guidelines.
- We are currently only accepting reservations thru our website at innatcc.com or through an Online Travel Agency.
- Face masks are required to enter the hotel and must be worn in all public areas.
- All employees have their temperature checked each day before beginning work.
- Some items have been removed from our guest rooms to protect all guests due to COVID-19, but are available at the front desk. This includes: irons and ironing boards, ice buckets and trays, ice, razor, shaving cream, combs, extra bathroom amenities, and shower caps, extra towels, extra garbage bags, etc.
- Housekeeping is currently not cleaning stayover rooms, however they perform a thorough cleaning and sanitizing of each room 24-hours after check-out.
- All linens are removed and washed after each checkout, whether they were used or not.
- All rooms are held for 24-hours before re-renting and have a UV/Ionizer ran for 30 minutes in the room after check-out.
- Only two persons per elevator car.